The ES-LED10 utilizes a US developed 10W LED in combination with interchangeable projection lenses. This combination delivers light output that rivals 30W LED projectors while maintaining top image quality. For applications that require an extremely compact fixture and long duty cycle and maintenance intervals, such as clubs, bars, restaurants, showrooms, and other interior applications.
- LED lamp technology — ten times more efficient than comparable halogen projectors.
- 50,000 hours bulb life – never exchange a bulb over the life of the projector.
- Excellent optics with interchangeable projection lenses.
- Quiet cooling fan.
- Extremely compact and light weight.
- Multi Voltage 90-240V 50/60Hz.
- Takes metal or glass gobos up to full color. Easy to interchange.
- Accepts gobos made of film material for short term projection applications.
- Unique yoke/stand-foot allows for Standalone or Truss mounting.
Power Supply: 90 – 230V, 50 – 60Hz, 0.38A, 14W
Life: 50,000 Hours
Lens Included: 20°
Gobo Size: Outer Diameter: 37.5mm, Image Diameter: 25mm Max. Thickness: 4mm
Luminous Flux – Lamp (Lumens): 850lm
Luminous Flux Effective: 400lm average
Color Temperature (Kelvin): 6,500k
Dimmable: Can not be dimmed with an electronic dimmer, ask for alternative dimming options.
Projection Range with Included Narrow Lens
Bright – up to 20 ft
Dim – up to 40 ft
Dark – 100 ft
Body 4.33” x 3.5”
Total Length: 10.3” to 12.3” (depending on lens)
Total Height: 4.7”
Weight: 4.7 lbs
Spare Gobo Retaining Ring
Integrated Gobo Mounts